Terms and Conditions
BOOKINGS AND CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SCHEDULED TOURS
Bookings will only be confirmed after payment has been completed.
- If your tour is rescheduled or changed, London Wing Tours will give you the option of retaining your ticket, rescheduling to another tour, or alternatively claiming a full refund.
- In the unlikely event that a food tour is cancelled by London Wing Tours, you will be refunded in full.
- Tours require at least 3 people to go ahead.
- If you cancel your tour, at least 48 hours notice will be required for a full refund. No money will be refunded if 2 days or less notice is given.
- If you are entitled to a refund, London Wing Tours will refund your booking in the same way you made the payment.
- Refunds will only be given on the ticket price, not on any other costs incurred.
- London Wing Tours pride ourselves on first class customer service. If in any way you are unhappy with the tour, please let our guide know. In the unlikely event you are still unhappy, please contact us by phone or email stating the problems you incurred, and they will certainly be addressed. This does not affect your statutory rights.
ATTENDING THE FOOD TOUR
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the terms and conditions that apply to the tour and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements, please let us know and we will look to accommodate. There will be no guarantee that requirements will be met if we are not notified at the time of booking.
- If you or a member of your party have a food intolerance, allergy or dietary requirement, please notify us at least 48hours in advance of the tour start so that we can do our best to accommodate you.
- When you receive your confirmation email/tickets please read all the information carefully. Please ensure you bring the ticket with confirmation details onto the tour.
- Please make sure you arrive promptly at the start time. If you cannot find us or you are delayed, please contact your guide to inform them. You can contact your guide on +44 7512602263.
- Children are welcome, but please inform London Wing Tours prior to the tour. Sunday lunchtime tours are recommended for family groups.
- If you bring your children along. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes for the tour. The British weather can be unpredictable, and the tour involves walking to each venue.
- Seating and toilet facilities will be available at all stops.
- Tours go ahead in all weather and will only be cancelled if the weather is severe and not safe.
- Please take care when crossing roads.
- Please take care when walking, especially if ground is wet or icy.
- Please let us know in advance if you require any assistance to take part in this tour and we will look to accommodate where possible.
- We aim to complete the tour within 3-3.5hours however it can vary depending on service times in establishments, walking pace of the tour and how much the party are enjoying themselves. Please leave some extra time at end of the tour before arranging another event.
Food and Menus
- London Wing Tours reserves the right to alter or change the menu and tour structure in case of non-availability of a product or establishment on the tour date.
- If anyone arriving at the start of the tour is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we reserve the right not to take them on the tour and the right not to offer a refund.
- Alcohol will be available to purchase on the tour in each restaurant, so proof of age may be required if you look under the age of 25.
- Soft drinks can be purchased as an alternative.
- Photographs and video footage may be taken during the tour for editorial or promotional purposes. These images may be used online or in printed matter. If you do not want images of you or your party to be used, please let us know in writing in advance of the tour.
- London Wing Tours excludes all liability for any loss, damage to personal property or injury to you, howsoever caused but does not exclude liability, where any death or injury is caused by the negligence of London Wing Tours.
- London Wing Tours may hold you liable for any loss, expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal costs and disbursements), losses and damages arising from or incurred by reason of any claims, demands, actions that arise as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions. This indemnity shall not apply to the extent any such claim or demand or action arises as a result of the Company’s breach of these terms and conditions.
London Wing Tours Referral Programme – Give 5, Get 5 Terms and Conditions
By taking part in the London Wing Tours Referral Programme, hereinafter referred to as the “Programme,” you agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions:
To be eligible to participate in the Programme, you must be a registered customer of London Wing Tours. You must also be of legal age in your country of residence to participate.
2. How the Programme Works:
The Programme, Give 5, Get 5, allows registered customers of London Wing Tours to refer friends or family members to book tours with us at a discounted price.
3. Earning Rewards:
- For each successful referral, the referrer will receive £5 cash, to be paid either in cash or via bank transfer.
- The person referred (the referee) will receive a 5% discount on their booking with London Wing Tours.
4. Referral Process:
- To refer a friend, the referrer must share their unique referral link or code, provided by London Wing Tours, with the potential referee.
- The referee must use the referral link or code when making their booking with London Wing Tours to qualify for the 5% discount.
- Referral rewards will be applied to the referrer’s account and the referee’s booking after the referee’s tour is successfully completed.
5. Limits and Restrictions:
- Referral rewards are valid for one year from the date of issuance.
- Referral rewards are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The referrer and referee must not engage in fraudulent or deceptive activities when participating in the Programme.
- London Wing Tours reserves the right to cancel, modify, or terminate the Programme at any time and for any reason.
7. Dispute Resolution:
Any disputes or concerns regarding the Programme should be directed to London Wing Tours’ customer support. London Wing Tours will make the final decision on any disputes.
8. Changes to Terms and Conditions:
London Wing Tours reserves the right to change or update these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions periodically.
9. Governing Law:
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
10. Contact Information:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Programme or these terms and conditions, please contact London Wing Tours’ customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
By participating in the Give 5, Get 5 Referral Programme, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to abide by these terms and conditions. London Wing Tours reserves the right to revoke any rewards or disqualify participants who violate these terms and conditions or engage in any fraudulent or improper behaviour.